Profile summary is not only for experienced job seekers. Even if you are someone who is just starting your career and have no previous experience in the field, you can present yourself as a prospective candidate for the job by writing a crisp profile summary that describes your career aspects in a professional way.
Below is a list of profile summary examples for freshers.
Note: For mid-level to experienced profile summary examples, take a look at Profile summary examples for popular job roles.
- Profile summary for freshers: Marketing
- Profile summary for freshers: Accountant
- Profile summary for freshers: Data analyst
- Profile summary for freshers: Banking
- Profile summary for freshers: Sales
- Profile summary for freshers: Social Media
- Profile summary for freshers: Digital marketing
- Profile summary for freshers: Advertising
- Profile summary for freshers: Project management
- Profile summary for freshers: Teacher
- Profile summary for freshers: Software engineer
- Profile summary for freshers: Architecture
- Profile summary for freshers: Journalist
- Profile summary for freshers: Public Relations
- Profile summary for freshers: Lawyer
1. Profile summary for freshers: Marketing
Seeking an Entry-level position in Marketing where I can utilize my superior understanding of the domain gained during the Masters. Excellent at conducting Market Research and creating Brand Awareness strategies. Excellent Communication skills to convince potential clients and customers.
2. Profile summary for freshers: Accountant
Masters in Accounting. Highly detail-oriented individual, eager to contribute towards the building of a strong finance team. Skilled at handling Audit projects and Balance Sheets. Knowledge and understanding of various Accounting and Finance tools.
3. Profile summary for freshers: Data analyst
A highly skilled, competent, and diligent individual is seeking an opportunity to establish a career as a Data Analyst. Certified with Diploma in Data Analytics from ABC University. Strong willingness to exhibit my proficiency in Analytical tools, Statistics and Computing Methodologies in the professional environment.
4. Profile summary for freshers: Banking
Looking to secure an Entry-level position in a progressive financial organization providing ample opportunities to freshers. Passionate about learning new financial concepts and possess the ability to handle work pressure and customer issues professionally. Have exceptional advisory skills to introduce new schemes and help clients meet their financial goals.
5. Profile summary for freshers: Sales
A dedicated and reliable individual seeking an opportunity of a Sales Executive. Highly passionate about helping businesses strengthen Customer Relationship by identifying prospects. Posses the skill to present a product or a service to the clients in a professional way. Open to working with B2B as well as B2C businesses.
6. Profile summary for freshers: Social Media
Seeking the position of Social Media Executive with a tech startup. Well-informed with the latest digital trends and have a good following on various social media channels. Ability to learn things quickly and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
7. Profile summary for freshers: Digital marketing
An articulate and quick thinking young individual with a natural flair to communicate and build relationships online. Thorough understanding of Digital Marketing Strategies. Skilled at Integrated Marketing Methodologies and can strive hard to drive sales and increase brand awareness.
8. Profile summary for freshers: Advertising
Willing to acquire the role of an Advertising Executive in an organization that is open to innovative and trending ideas. Very strong understanding of Strategic Advertising and Media Planning, Advertising tools, Ad Designs, and Placements. Driven by strong work ethic and can multi-task.
9. Profile summary for freshers: Project management
A meticulous and organized individual seeking an Entry-level position in the field of Project Management. Skilled at developing reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions. Strong ability to handle complex projects. Innovative, creative, and willing to contribute ideas and learn new things.
10. Profile summary for freshers: Teacher
Seeking an opportunity to serve as a School Teacher for a reputed group. B.ed and Masters in ABC. Skilled in Classroom Management and Lesson Planning. Capable of building an open and interactive environment to help students express themselves in a better way. Proficient in a range of teaching styles and communication.
11. Profile summary for freshers: Software engineer
12. Profile summary for freshers: Architecture
A creative and innovative Entry-level Architect, passionate about building designs and advanced construction solutions. Posses the ability to evaluate and manipulate designs as per client expectation. Have a strong focus on energy-efficient designs and open to contributing designs to a design firm’s project repository.
13. Profile summary for freshers: Journalist
Exceptionally skilled Journalism graduate with a knack for finding stories and presenting them to the public. Looking for an entry-level position in a media house that stands true to the ethics of journalism and would utilize my creative and professional skills to best use. Possess good communication skills and have an eye for detail. Flexible and willing to work in any environment as and when needed.
14. Profile summary for freshers: Public Relations
A creative and strategic thinker motivated to build a career in Public Relations. Capability to communicate and generate brand awareness in an innovative way. Strong interpersonal communication. Skillful at event planning and organizing. Willing to explore PR strategies that help business increase revenue.
15. Profile summary for freshers: Lawyer
A highly innovative individual with a keen interest in developing creative case strategies and writing effective briefs. Possess excellent argument techniques and ideas that help in winning cases. Ready to work in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities to grow and learn new things in the legal field.
A profile summary is a synopsis of your skills and expertise. And since you are just starting your career, it is always a great idea to put forth your skills, goals, and experience to take over on the dream job you are looking for.